Latest updates – 1156 Mt. Cottrell Rd, Melton South, VIC 3338
3 MONTH EARLY LAND SETTLEMENT
Tycoon is delighted to announce the achievement of a major milestone, the early land settlement of 1156 Mount Cottrell Rd three months ahead of its settlement date.
This landmark brings us one step closer to the project delivery of our 251 lots along with 2 super lots which will soon transform this estate into a thriving community.
This land settlement extends our long-term presence in the western growth corridor of Melbourne, which is one of the fastest growing corridors in Australia.
The western corridor will play a key role in the future economic and employment growth of Melbourne and is expected to be home to over a million people over the next 10 years.
We will leverage our considerable community creation experience in this corridor to deliver a walkable, liveable and affordable community at 1156 Mount. Cottrell Road over the coming years.
MAJOR CASH INVESTMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT
- $15.8 billion to fully fund and make North East Link a reality.
- $6.6 billion to remove congested level crossings.
- $3.4 billion to transform the suburban train network.
- $1.43 billion for a new hospital for Footscray.
- $608 million to upgrade the local suburban roads.
- $195 million for extra services on the busiest train lines.
- $163 million for new and upgraded trams
- $50.1 million to improve the state’s bus network.
- $209 million to build new homes to fight homelessness.
- $45.4 million for bike and pedestrian paths.
- $402 million to build and renovate the state’s nongovernment schools.
- $116 million in grants for metropolitan and statewide community sport infrastructure.
- $83 million to plan the redevelopment of the State Basketball Centre, Knox Arena and 10 community courts.
Top building and population hotspot, witnessing an annual population growth rate of 59.4% and $224.20 million in building approvals.
- $1.6 billion to Victoria’s hospitals including a new Melton Hospital providing increased access to high quality health services for Rockbank residents.
- $100 million to deliver new metropolitan lines to Melton and Wyndham Vale.
- $13 million to the City Vista Sports Precinct in Fraser Rise.
- $9.4 million to Eynesbury Recreation Reserve.
- $12.3 million to Macpherson Park’s redevelopment which is Melton’s principal recreational reserve of 98 hectares.
- $8.6 million to Aintree Children’s and Community Hub
- $4.6 million to The Melton Central Community Centre’ redevelopment.
- $5 million to resurface various local roads throughout the Melton municipality.
- $2.1 million to Caroline Springs Community Pavilion Extension.
RECENT HOT LISTINGS – IMPRESSIVE SALES IN JANUARY ’20
Lot 1831, Gilfillan Circuit
Rockbank VIC 3335
Lot 2416, Aponte Avenue
Wiltshire Boulevard, Thornhill Park